Here are some projects that we have worked on.
Kootney Lake Ferry Replacement Project
Hybrid – 89m Full Electric Ro/Ro passenger Ferry New Build
Electrical work scope:
- functional design;
- production design engineering services;
- full installation services of all electrical and control systems.
Supply of all ship service electrical systems.
Royal Canadian Navy Joint Support Ship
Design and Manufacturing of Motor Starter Racks
Partnership with Schneider Electric Canada for Design, Build and Fabrication of 6 x Motor Starter Racks (MSRs) in panel shop.
Seaspan Ferries Coastal Spirit
Challenger ATB (Articulating Tug & Barge) Upgrade
- Interface new propulsion control system for existing Azimuthing Drive;
- Design-build new alarm and monitor system for both vessels;
- Upgrade fabrication of new engine cranking/control panels for both propulsion motor and diesel generators; and
- Upgrade power management systems for automated black out recovery and auto-start of ship’s generators.
SNC-Lavalin SOA 2-year in-service Contract
MWAV Contract (Minor Warships and Auxiliary Vessels Royal Canadian Navy)
Service work order packages for routine maintenance of various RCN vessels.
Electronics and electrical maintenance and subsequent repairs.